- Incinta Port, Dana 34, 900900
- Telephone: 0241 693856
- Fax: 0241 693759
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.socep.ro
- Representative: Dorinel Cazacu (General Manager)
- Sole Registration Code: 1870767
- Trade Register Number: J13/643/1991
SOCEP is one of the most important port operators of Constanta Port, a joint-stock company listed at BVB, category I, with an annual turnover of approximately EUR 13,000,000.
SOCEP has implemented port security norms according to IMO and EU directives no. 725/2004 and is certified SR EN ISO 9001:2008 – Quality and SR EN ISO 14001:2005-Environment; the company also implemented security norms according to the ISPS Code.
For its high performance, Operator SOCEP was granted by the Administration of Sea Ports of Constanta the award Best Port Operator of General Commodities in 2010, 2011 and 2012.
The activities of SOCEP are structured on two distinct operation terminals:
- 300 000 TEU – annual operation capacity
- Two piers – 51 and 52
- Pier length – 467 meters
- Water depth – 13.5 meters
GENERAL COMMODITY TERMINAL
- 3 million tons of unitized and bulk general commodities – annual operation capacity
- 6 piers – 35, 36, 37, 41, 42 and 43
- Pier length – 220 meters each
- Water depth – 11 meters – 13.5 meters