Schenker Logistics Romania S.A.
- Incinta Port Constanta Sud, Mol I , 907015
- Telephone: 0241 602151
- Fax: 0241 742860
- Email: –
- Website: www.dbschenker.com
- Representative: Constantin Suteu
- Sole Registration Code: 5905159
- Trade Register Number: J40/9578/1994
The Schenker Mol 1S terminal, located in the Constanta South-Agigea port, annually operates millions of tons of general and bulk commodities. It is perfectly connected to the national road and railway transportation system, and to the Danube – Black Sea Canal, used for transportation by river barges to Europe.
- Area: 239,911 sq m;
- Uncovered storage area: 113,800 sq m;
- Covered storage area: 18,204 sq m;
- Quay length: 2,200 m;
- Number of piers: 9;
- Railway network length: 16,708 m;
- Draft: -7.0/-14.5;
- Terminal operation capacity: 3 – 4 million tons/year;
- Location: 800 m from the Danube – Black Sea Canal.
- 8x 6.3-ton quay cranes;
- 4x 20-ton quay cranes;
- 23x 2–25 ton forklifts;
- 4x 32/50/63 ton mobile cranes;
- 1x 35-ton floating crane
- 1x 250-ton fixed crane;
- 3x trucks;
- 1x container handling stacker;
- 1x 650 HP tow boats;
- 3x 750/1250 HP train engines;
- 12 65 HP tractors;
- 13x trailers of up to 40 tons.
Main operated commodities:
- Laminated goods;
- Oversize commodities;
- Motor vehicles;
- Packaged chemical products.
Main provided services:
- Handling / stowage / storage;
- Container loading / unloading;
- Sea ship management;
- Pushing / towing river ships;
- Logistical services, including Quality Control and sorting.